STAY POSITIVE IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
Remember that when the going gets tough, the tough get going,
Being positive is a quality as well as a skill. There are people to whom thinking positively comes naturally. However, for most of us, developing a habit of thinking, speaking, and acting with positivity requires considerable effort. But it is worthwhile for you and everyone around you. Being positive doesn’t mean being unrealistic. Don’t deny difficult circumstances that face you, but reframe them instead. Being positive makes us more creative because it is an exercise in associating with changes.
If you are positive minded you are hopeful and confident and think of the good aspects of a situation rather than the bad ones. A positive attitude is essential to. happiness, joy, and progress in life
Staying positive in life can have a profound impact on a person’s mental and physical well-being and perceptions. Focusing on good things, being grateful, and encircling with positive-minded people help you to boost morale, confidence, courage, and belief in yourself, and add to mental strength. Keeping a hopeful attitude even in difficult times, is your ability to stay positive. When you have a pessimistic approach you may lose out on opportunities and end up in pain.
A positive outlook in life is maintaining a realistic approach and developing constructive ways to face the challenges that come your way. Let’s analyse the various factors that would be of great help in balancing our physical and mental well-being.
· Set realistic goals: Establish attainable goals that would align with your capability and redefine these goals under changing situations as challenging situations require reviewing our goals to cope with the dynamic environment.
· Seek support: Surround yourself with supporting pillars like family, friends, and mentors for encouragement. Always be sure that they are the roots and shoots of a family tree that always come to your rescue when you need them.
· Stay informed: One needs to be updated with the latest information so that one does not lack adequate information for carrying out various tasks for completing the project.
· Mindfulness: Engage in mindfulness practices to manage stress and anxiety to have a clear and focused mind.
· Focus on solutions: Even under tough situations remember that you can and you will be able to do it. Also remember that when the going gets tough, the tough get going, convince yourself that during troubled situations only the positive people will be able to move forward and get success.
· Gratitude: Always be thankful for all your accomplishments in life and that God has always been with you in every step of your life, He has carried you in his palms so that you do not get hurt when you stumble and fall…No one can close a door that God has opened for you.
· Learn and grow: Remember that each challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow in life. Everything happens for a reason. A lesson has to be learned from each event or incident that happens in your life. Try to look at the brighter side of the story to maintain that calm and poise that can take you forward…Remind yourselves that everything is going to be all right and that “All is well”.
Positive mental health allows you to enjoy interesting activities that you do not want to miss out on in life. It does not mean that one will never be sad or will not have to undergo emotionally challenging situations, but that one will be able to reduce the anxiety caused by these uncertainties. When you adopt optimism, people would like to stay tuned with you for the belief that you can nurture happiness and courage in them. They will feel that the time that they spent with you was never wasted rather they would call it an investment.
Positivity will help in maintaining a high profile or self-esteem in professional as well as family life. In a profession or at work, many people have to work for long hours cutting down on the family schedules, which later on develop into family breakdown. We can observe that due to a lack of understanding or adjustments or other reasons like financial limitations, there are a lot of breakups, separations, and divorces surging in our society. This may be avoided or reduced to a large extent without a doubt if positivity is practiced by both men and women.
Positivity leads to good mental health which in turn leads to a happy, joyous, and satisfying life which is the pursuit of every individual in this materialistic or non-materialistic world.
“Keep your thoughts positive
Because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive
Because your words become your behavior
Keep your behavior positive
Because your behavior becomes your habits
Keep your habits positive
Because your habits become your values
Keep your values positive
Because your values become your destiny”( Mahatma Gandhi)